- A BS/MS in Electrical/Computer/Electronics Engineering or Computer Science.
- Minimum 2 years of working experience in embedded software development, i.e. device drivers, PMON, bootloader, application, OS file systems, flash, etc.
- Experience in C/C++/PHP/CGI/Java on platform such as Embedded Linux, Open BSD, Real Time OS running on MIPS/ARM/Intel CPU/microcontrollers is required.
- Knowledge of standard communication protocols such as Ethernet, RS485, RS232, I2C, SPI, USB etc is required.
- Knowledge of DMA, interrupt, timers, memory, scheduling, etc. and an understanding of performance trade off are required.
- Hands on experience using open source compilers and tool chain is required.
- Experience with ICE, JTAG, logic analyzers, protocol analyzers, and other tools that are commonly used to debug embedded software will be an advantage.
- Fresh graduate with interest in embedded systems is encouraged to apply.